In Classical Gynasium the study of a new academic subject began. Robotics is an interdisciplinary subject in which Physics, Programming and Computer Science are used as a tool. In Robotics lessons, 11 students learn to create real world objects controlled by microcontrollers. Objects that first need to be invented and expressed in the form of a sketch. Then begins modeling, mechanical and electrical calculations, the manufacture of parts and their testing. In the end, of course, the presentation of their projects. His first project «Mechanical Animal» presents 11 «b» class.
PTA Meetings in September
- 07.09.2017 — 1.grd., 2.grd., 5.grd., 10.grd. — @ 18.00
- 11.09.2017 — 4.grd., 6.grd., 8.grd., 11.grd., 12grd. — @ 18.00
- 12.09.2017 — 3.grd., 7.grd., 9.grd. — @ 18.00
- Grades 2-12 are going to the stadium at the beginning.
- 1st graders are meeting on the track between the stadium and the central entrance (along the gymnasium).
- The event will last up to 40 minutes and will end with the general photography of the gymnasium. After this, the first-graders, accompanied by twelve classmates, go to the gymnasium for the first hour of class.